Fort Myers Criminal Defense Attorneys — Decades Of Hometown Experience
If you have been arrested in Florida and charged with a state or federal crime or have reason to believe you are under criminal investigation, selecting a Fort Myers, Florida, criminal defense attorney to guide, advise and represent you may be the most important decision you ever have to make.
At Aiken, O’Halloran & Foley in Lee and Charlotte County, we recognize that just as no two people are the same, no two cases are the same. The Fort Myers criminal defense attorneys at our firm will bring all our resources to bear in addressing your unique problem.
Contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling any of our locations — Fort Myers, Sarasota or Punta Gorda. We offer a free consultation to discuss your defense options. Se habla español.
Extensive Experience In Both Defense And Prosecution
Peter Aiken, a former federal agent and prosecutor, has more than 30 years of actual courtroom experience defending criminal cases in the federal and state courts. Sean O’Halloran was raised in Fort Myers and has prosecuted and defended cases in Lee and Charlotte counties. Both know the local legal systems.
Attorneys Aiken, O’Halloran & Foley are prepared to lead our legal team in crafting a defense strategy for federal and state criminal investigations and charges relating to:
- Federal and white collar crimes: embezzlement, tax fraud, money laundering, and mortgage and bank fraud, as well as computer crimes
- Theft crimes: petty theft, burglary, robbery, grand larceny and dealing in stolen property
- Resisting arrest: battery on a law enforcement officer, giving false information and related charges
- Juvenile crimes: shoplifting, underage drinking and campus or student crimes
- DUI/DWI and driving offenses: Department of Motor Vehicles license suspension or revocation cases, habitual traffic offenses and traffic crimes, including leaving the scene of an accident
- Drug crimes: possession, distribution and trafficking, as well as prescription drug fraud.
- Sex crimes: rape, statutory rape, Internet solicitation and sex offender registration violations
- Violent crimes: assault, domestic violence and homicide/murder
- Habitual offender: defense against enhanceable crimes and mandatory minimum sentencing
- Probation violation: representation at probation revocation hearings, probation modifications and early terminations
- Criminal appeals: appellate court level criminal defense representation
Lee County Tax Fraud Lawyers: Available To Meet Your Needs 24/7
We are available when you need us — day or night. Contact us at any of our four conveniently located law offices for a free telephone consultation or to schedule a no-cost, in-office meeting with an experienced attorney. Se habla español.